Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome To My Blog!

First off, let me introduce myself, my name is Vensin Leonardo Gray, the author of The ProChrist and the founder of the website www.vensingray.com a website that features the poetic talents of other poets accross the world. My journey and dream is share my work, and other work with the world.

There is SO MUCH TALENT OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you are undiscovered, let Vensin discover you, join me on my website, www.vensingray.com

In this Blog, I'm going to be blogging about many different subjects and topics that directly and indirectly affect me. So thank you for reading my blog, please subscribe to it, make your comments, e-mail me your thoughts and suggestions at VensinGray@yahoo.com or VensinGray@gmail.com and we can make it happen!

~Vensin

No comments:

Post a Comment